Monday, January 20, 2014

Square One.

Let's face it. Blogging has never been a stronghold for me. Full stop. I have narrowed it down to the fact that I can't bring myself to dawdle on about anything. It's easier for me to write something when I have something worth writing about.

This year I hope to have something worth writing about.

I have enrolled in a Tour Guiding course at Tafe for the next six months. I was one of the 35 applicants who put their hands up for a spot in the course, which only admits 15 students. I hesitated over the christmas break to think, pray and stress myself out. I thought that that would affect my chances of my being accepted and I felt peaceful about this. If God didn't want me to be apart of this adventure then he would close the door, and would likewise open the opportunity if thats what would be best for me.

As soon as I made my mind up to tell Paul, the guiding teacher, that I would love to join his course, he jumped on his computer and typed my name in alongside the other people that had been selected. I don't think I could imagine a more open doorway if I tried.

The course kicks off in fifteen days. I feel thrilled beyond words and so nervous my heart starts pumping just a little faster every time I think about it. All in all I hope this will be a great experience for me to learn new skills, do hard things, grow in faith and to have an adventure.

~  S O     L E T     T H E     A D V E N T U R E     B E G I N ~     

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Chloe, I am so excited for you!

    All i think that is left to say is: CHIN UP AND CHARGE THE MOUNTAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome to see you blogging again Chloe!! I can't wait to see you start this awesome adventure around the corner! You'll do brilliantly in it! I love you heaps!
    Love your cuzzie,
    Laura
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete